My terms are really very simple. No legal mumbo jumbo.
1. I want your business, but I cannot guarantee you a spot in one of my classes unless you pre-register and pre-pay. This can be done:
- In person at Inside Out: Access Art at 200 W Monroe, Bloomington
- By mail at above address
-Using the Square site listed in the facebook events from Inside Out: Accessible Art
- If you pay for the class but cannot come, please notify me at least 24 hours before the class and I will credit your fee towards another class or refund your fee. No refunds for those who do not notify me.
-Walk-ins are welcome if there are seats available.
Contact me for groups. Payment may be made at time of class for groups over 10 people.
2. You take all responsibility for yourself, I will not be held liable for any accident, allergic reactions, or any other harm taking place either at Inside Out: Accessible Art or at a location of your choosing.
3. By continuing to use this website you agree to these terms.
I take your privacy seriously. I will only use your email address for purposes of informing you of upcoming classes or event either personally or for Inside Out: Accessible Art.
I don't like spam either so I will not trade or sell your email information.